Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

So welcome to my brand new blog, about makeup, beauty, skincare, and all things cosmetic

In a world full of blogs about similar things, I'm not going to pretend to reinvent the wheel with this blog. On here I'll simply be commenting on products I love, reviewing products, trying to provide you with pictures/swatches/comparisons to help you with any decisions you need to make about beauty products you want to try and buy
I hope to get round to make doing a few FOTD's (face of the day!) and maybe some tutorials if I get the time and get over my phobia of videos

So a bit of info about me.....

I love makeup! I'm not a makeup artist or anything but I love watching and learning. Some of my favourite artists/bloggers etc that I like to follow are Pixiwoo, Lisa Eldridge, Temptalia, Karlasugar, Killer Colours etc

Some of my favourite makeup brands are MAC, Nars, Illamasqua, Urban Decay, Shu, Laura Mercier..... I'm sure there's more!

I live in London and I'm fairly pale (NC15) with brunette hair and blue eyes. My skin is somewhat blemish prone, so I'm constantly on the lookout for skincare and foundations etc that work for me, which I'll share with you all

Hope you all enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment